Free Shipping On all Orders of $50 or more
How to Wash Makeup Brushes
You want to clean your makeup brushes and you are out of your favorite cleanser??? We got you cover. Just follow those few steps and you’ll be all set.
- Mix a mild soap like baby shampoo in warm water.
- Using your hand as a cup pour some of the soapy mix in the crease of your hand and swirl the brush gently until it is clean.
- Rinse thoroughly under a running water.
- Gently squeeze the excess water from the brush and let them air dry on a flat surface by laying the brushes over the edge of the flat surface. For Natural hairbrushes, avoid placing the brushes on a towel to prevent mold from forming
- Let the brushes dry overnight
- You can now use your clean brushes.
Looking for the best brushes, please check My TBush ==> Click Here